Saturday

About them

A veces demaciado ruidosamento
pero dulce y amable tambien
Caleb, mi companero adorado

Adds sugar to soda
adds spice to my life
Chaos, who won't dance

Tastes as good as she looks
my bedroom bombshell
meet Cristian, the luscious

Like Al Gore on speed
my tormentor, my TiPlink
Davis, the unbearable

A god among men
my late-night chat-up
Fat Tony Giovanni. Enough said.

Lives in palindromes
my humanoid encyclopedia
Heather, la competetiva

A vision of flamboyance
my suspected kin
Katie, the not-so-chaste

Always into some(onethingwhere) new
my "hey, let's try this" girl
That spells Kirstyn

Slept through stats (and passed)
abuser of my tickle spots
Nathan, the nerd

Sounds like the 60s
the voice in my head
Owen, who won't grow up

Emo only in writing
my anti-civics, anti-Smith co-conspirator
Paige, a budding Progressive

Speaks of love, sounds like Africa
my quiet riot
Rose, die mooi engel

All ears and smiles
my mistletoe harvesting buddy
Shanna, the possesive

Destined for assassination
my improbability factor
Thad, with the hair

Likes to play Switzerland
my verbal punching bag
Tyler, the creepy

No comments: